quinta-feira, setembro 06, 2007

Deus

Mais tarde...

«And I am so very tired
Of doing the right thing
Dear God, please help me»
Morrissey - Dear God, Please Help Me


«And lord, help me to smile
Another smile, just one more smile;
Don't think I can do things on my own.

I never thought I needed help before;
Thought that I could get by - by myself.
But now I know I just can't take it any more.
And with a humble heart, on bended knee,
I'm beggin' You please for help»
Larry Gatlin / Johnny Cash - Help Me

...ou mais cedo...

«Oh please god bring relief
even if it’s only brief»
Jens Lekman - Maple Leafs

...todos acabam por pedir ajuda a Deus.

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

este post não precisa de comentários.
só do tigui. onde estás, tigui?

Francisco disse...

ah ah ah ah ah

Anónimo disse...

...ele esta no meio de nos.