domingo, janeiro 07, 2007

Of Montreal - The Bedside Drama: A Petite Tragedy

Tenho de dizer isto. Este álbum é genial, absolutamente genial. E tem a sequência de 4 músicas mais bonitas e tristes de sempre (talvez um ligeiro exagero nesta frase):

12- My Darling, I've Forgotten

Your charms have become less charming
Your sweetness decreases everyday
My dear darling, I've forgotten what I saw in you.

13- You Feel You Must Go, Don't Go
How could I lose you so fast?
How come our love did not last?
How come I waited my whole lonely life for you,
just for you to leave me lonely too?

14- Just Recently Lost Something of Importance
Look who's talking to their shadow
like one who hasn't got a friend
Like somebody with a broken heart
that is never gonna mend

15- The Hollow Room
All the devils in the world couldn't
think up a more painful thing than to be in love
with someone who doesn't love you back.

Principalmente a "My Darling, I've Forgotten" que já fiz duas pessoas adorarem, ainda que num dos casos não tenha sido reconhecido à primeira mas sei que agora é.

Era isto.